What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vida Obscura. My sour Midnight Wheat stout. Been bulk aged around a year but gonna let these bottles sit longer still. Really amped up sourness here.

1390521344606.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390521941.949701.jpgI may be a little biased but I really believe this guy deserves to be mentioned with the Plineys and Header Toppers of the world

That's f'd up! Were it me I would have ran the ***** down and slammed my brakes in front of her. No use for people who can't follow simple traffic laws.

You should not carry a pistol, my friend. Bad things would happen!

Having a red solo cup-full of water. Trying to get this buzz to taper off.

You should not carry a pistol, my friend. Bad things would happen!

Having a red solo cup-full of water. Trying to get this buzz to taper off.

I'd like to think I have enough self control to avoid shooting someone who isn't threatening someone's life, but I'm all for being karma's messenger.

I'd like to think I have enough self control to avoid shooting someone who isn't threatening someone's life, but I'm all for being karma's messenger.

Nuke, wondering how much the stout troopers are up by you.

Vida Obscura. My sour Midnight Wheat stout. Been bulk aged around a year but gonna let these bottles sit longer still. Really amped up sourness here.

You need to have your lady put the rest of those bottles somewhere you can't find for a couple months.

Frankenwild. Transferring scuppernong saison to dry hop with Nelson. When I bottle that next week that will be 15 gallons bottled recently and my pipeline will be nice and full.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390525477.875755.jpg

Nuke, wondering how much the stout troopers are up by you.

Not sure if there's any left here, but when I bought them they we $10 a piece. Funny story about that, though. I bought eight bottles of it because it was just chillin' on the shelf, but come to find out it was supposed to be offered to the beer club first with a one bottle per person limit. I bet someone got in trouble over that one.

OK. Hopslam after spending an hour making an 8 year old cry so that maybe he'll realize it is a good idea to pay attention in school and get his work done with his nice teacher rather than mess around in school and do his work later on with his mean dad.

My last Double Jack. I need to hurry up and start my new job so I can get out to Texas where the good beer is

Not sure if there's any left here, but when I bought them they we $10 a piece. Funny story about that, though. I bought eight bottles of it because it was just chillin' on the shelf, but come to find out it was supposed to be offered to the beer club first with a one bottle per person limit. I bet someone got in trouble over that one.

That's crazy. My local bottle shops (2) save beers for me. I picked some up at $7.99 a piece. They never put these, Gandhi, BCBS (original or variants), Enjoy By, etc. on the shelves. They keep them behind the counter. Not exactly sure why, but I can't complain because I can get rare beers here without much of a hassle.

I figure the whole point of getting those beers in is to sell the at a good price and sell them quickly. Don't get why they hold them behind the counter - and not in plain sight. They hide these types of beers.

I am having my third glass of water. Done with beer for the day. Going to smash the workout tomorrow and have beers afterward.

Happy birthday to me. Starting this MFer off right...

This was good when I bought it in 12/12/12. It's amazing now. Don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off the other four bottles I have left.

Happy birthday! Nice celebratory beverage.
Buffalo sweat clone while researching adoptable dogs, you would think I want a human baby with some of the applications theses days. What happened to you want the dog? Enjoy have a great life together.

The last of the holiday Honey Peach Cider I made. While working Business Development. Fun times ahead.

That's a good way to put it. It's not a bad beer. But for what I paid for it, I'm disappointed. It's all sour, not enough complexity.

Thats sums up pretty much every sour beer I've had from the Bruery except Bottleworks XII.

Back