South Dakota Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know what time... I'll stand on 90 and whip bottles of whiskey oaked rye saison at your Durango as you drive by.

Make sure your windows are open.

So you were that crazed-looking guy with the hair on fire running out of the median on I-90 last week when I was coming in to SF to visit family. Kind of hard to dodge flying bottles when I'm going 80, but somehow I managed. (Love that new SD speed limit, BTW)

So you were that crazed-looking guy with the hair on fire running out of the median on I-90 last week when I was coming in to SF to visit family. Kind of hard to dodge flying bottles when I'm going 80, but somehow I managed. (Love that new SD speed limit, BTW)

no kidding! we were still getting passed by MN plates going about 10 over.

Should have hit me up, I would have sent homebrew home with you.

You guys suck at this.

But yeah, 80 is the new 70. Which means you need to go 90.

Back