Off Topic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joos

Reaction score
why the hell does my profile say i am "female"? and how do i change it?must have missed that while creating one.

why the hell does my profile say i am "female"? and how do i change it?must have missed that while creating one.

Ha, I literally just noticed the same thing after 3 years of membership. Just click on User CP, then edit profile and it will be towards the bottom...

Even more off topic, I like your username. It reminds me of that "Ladder to Heaven" southpark episode, where Cartman surmises that the reason they haven't gotten to heaven on their ladder yet is because one of them doesn't believe in it (Kyle), you know, because he's a "J-O-O". :D:D:D

haha thanks.I'm not jewish don't even remember how i got the nickname.But southpark is awesome:D

Ha, I literally just noticed the same thing after 3 years of membership. Just click on User CP, then edit profile and it will be towards the bottom...

thanks for the info.also changed status to married.Sorry ladies:tank:

The other option for changing and saving $$$ on plane tickets would be:

16.jpeg

Back