What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
Yeah ... next thing you know they'll post that they're drinking coffee or something.

Oh, and on topic - water. One more day of work to go! ;)

Qhrumphf said:
I bet they even post when they're drinking something else like water or coffee!

Drinking a bomber of my Smoked Black Saison.

Oh, that's even worse. How long you think until someone posts a picture of their beer cellar on there? ;)

Hitachino Nest Real Ginger Beer. Pretty good, though probably pretty old, had that b-viatmins kinda aroma/taste to it.

finsfan said:
Aint nobody f-ing with my clique! :D

The alchy thread is more like the island of misfit toys

image-3765213520.jpg

A Celebration Ale. And lots of vodka, all in different cocktails. Watching Trailer Part Boys. Trying not to peep at my two ciders bubbling away.

Remmy said:
Nothing wrong with a buzz since 2 p.m. You can't see it but I can sure taste it. Celebration Ale!
I bet you could clear out chadkarol impressive basement collection in one sitting? Lol

I agree we were all new to this thread at some point. Always nice to see new people because they may be from different areas and be able to turn others on to some new small brewery diamonds in the rough. I was just trying to come up with another possible explanation for the new thread kther than just ignorance of this ones existence.

I was actually shocked and disappointed i didnt get any crap for posting some bud a couple weeks ago. :D

Last of my naughty nurses. Beers that is..hopefully the first of many real ones is right around the corner. ;D

Recycled pic:
We're all new, unless you're banned haha.
5 demerits for posting a bud.
I have a nice nurse. Maybe I can turn her into one of those naughty nurses. Is that extract or all grain? :p

why do you hate your throat & kidneys?

edit:
in light of new evidence, if you find a tattooed bald guy with 12 teeth passed out in your cellar, just give hime a meat & cheese platter then back away slowly.

I hear the toothless guy would rather have meat and berries. Lack of teeth means he can eat them soft and gentle.

Shhh. Let them have there thread. This one is full. Tell them we're here and they might start bragging about their Budweiser collections.

Yeah ... next thing you know they'll post that they're drinking coffee or something.

Oh, and on topic - water. One more day of work to go! ;)

Topic? I got a topic for ya. Go get me some plum barrel saison and don't make no lame excuses about work!

The alchy thread is more like the island of misfit toys

View attachment 162671

Everyone who doesn't get the reference is banned for 24 hrs.

So far tonight couple cream ales, Elmer T Lee, Plead the 5th, and a buddies bretted nelson saison. Fuzzy's nelson saison on deck.

Glad you enjoyed it. It is one of the few beers I have never seen you post. I had to send it your way! :mug:

Please tell me you have more and want to do a trade in the future. If you didn't see my reply to this post earlier, I said I would shed a tear after I drank my last can of this. One of my favorites for sure.

Edit:

Looked at the couple past posts while I posted this and looks like you have some for trade? :)

When the beers are going down faster than I can review the days threads you know it is gonna be a nice night!

Plowing forward. One more inch of snow and the Article cat snow pro would be screaming down the street!

image-3605266461.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
When the beers are going down faster than I can review the days threads you know it is gonna be a nice night!

Plowing forward. One more inch of snow and the Article cat snow pro would be screaming down the street!

That's a good beer. That 10.2% ought to help you feel nice and toasty. ;)

Maybe you've had too much to drink to get on the article cat? :D

Moving on, some of my BdG with a fancy grilled cheese. Both are very nice. Too lazy for a pic.

Latest posts

Back