ISO 3F Zombie Dust

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
If anyone has Zombie Dust they'd like to trade for please let me know!

Have for trade DFH 120, World Wide stout, old school barley wine, chickory stout, Positive contact, bottle of Punkin, and am able to get most anything anything else DFH (bitches brew, my antonia, black&blue, palo santo maron, sah'tea, burton baton) Also have Tröegs mad elf, Founders breakfast stout, RR/Seirra Nevada Brux, ballast point sculpin, and have access to most anything else east coast. Thanks

I may be able to get a bottle or two. Ill let you know. If not anything else you'd be interested in? If your looking for Tröegs I have mad elf and can get hop back amber and perpetual ipa

I may be able to get a bottle or two. Ill let you know. If not anything else you'd be interested in? If your looking for Tröegs I have mad elf and can get hop back amber and perpetual ipa

I can get those too. My local liquor store also has Troegenator, Dreamweaver, Javahead, Dead reckoning porter, and mad elf.

Back