• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Johnson Controls A419 Temperature Controller (Grey) - $55

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpalarchio

Reaction score
This is the grey A419 digital temperature controller. I've never used it, it's still new in the box. I'll warranty it against being DOA for you as opposed to taking the time to wire it up.

This model has the 2m probe cable, not the shorter version. You'll need to cut an extension cord in half, this model does not come with the power cord attached.

I'm asking $55 shipped via USPS to the US.

No PMs please (my box will fill instantly), just respond to the thread and I'll contact you.

Also selling the blue model in another thread for the less DIY crowd.

Thanks

Joe

a419_grey.jpg

I am very interested in this. If I am looking at this correctly all that needs to be done is to cut an extension cord, connect to the controller and plug the other end in to a receptacle, take the other half of the extension cord and connect to the controller? Your pic shows literature. Is there a wiring diagram for the power supply? If this is correct shoot me a PM and I will do my part to to get you the cash.

Yeah I want it. will paypal you the money in about 5 minutes. Thank you for the wire diagram.

Sent you an email with my address. You should have the paypal confirmation by now. Thanks again this is a good deal.

Back