Ohio meet up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any problem moving it to Sunday for Sacc? IP, Yoop, whatchathink? We could meet a bit earlier. OB won't be able to join us on Sunday, though.

Don't schedule anything around me. Whatever day works for most, I'll try and make that. I'm not 100% anyway. Our schedule around the Holidays is nuts.

I can do Saturday 12/26 or Sunday 12/27 but not Monday 12/28. Is anyone joining me or do I have to drink alone? :p Granville is grand. The boss is wanting me to close on this before Friday.

Just let me know- anytime should be ok for me.

BTW, how far is Granville from Indianapolis? Maybe I can extend my road trip to run over to pick up my "new" brewing rig from The_Pol. :D

I might be able to go if SWMBO will let me. Not sure how far I am from Granville but it doesnt look too hatefull.. maybe an hour or a little over. OB is only about half hour north of me I can msg him and see if we can go together. I doubt SWMBO will be my DD.

The time is drawing nigh (how's that for Christmas lingo:D). We need to choose a date and time.

Sunday 2ish? Does that work for everyone?

LOL! If you need another BK and are looking for a keggle I think I have an extra sanke I can bring if I go to the meetup.
Pol's was a 4500W Electirc BK. Got one of those laying around? I'll take it:) But I may be interested in your Keg. Does it have a nice smooth Bottom? Mine is dented and is a pain for balance on my burner. How much do you want for the keg and is there anything done to it?

Sunday at 2pm works great for me. If I limit myself to 3 pints I will still be able to drive home that night which will save me a lot of brownie points. :D

This Sunday?

I got the go ahead.. at least im pretty sure I do for Sunday 27th at 2. I told SWMBO i was going regardless of what time was set since I will be off work from next thursday until the 4th of Jan.

Are you really buying Pols Rig!! NO!! I'm buying the BK when no one wants to buy the system forcing him to part it out!

Sorry to disappoint you, IP. I'm working out a way to pick it up on my way home. My son-in-law to be is helping me rip up my laundry room, and my electrician friend is going to be doing the electrical in there. The good part is that after we sell the house, there will at least be a hookup for an electric dryer, as well as a gas dryer. I doubt any potential buyers would see a "first floor brewer" as a bigger advantage than a "first floor laundry room", so it can be converted back!

Sunday 2 PM works for me- what motels are nearby? Who else will be staying overnight?

Sorry to disappoint you, IP. I'm working out a way to pick it up on my way home. My son-in-law to be is helping me rip up my laundry room, and my electrician friend is going to be doing the electrical in there. The good part is that after we sell the house, there will at least be a hookup for an electric dryer, as well as a gas dryer. I doubt any potential buyers would see a "first floor brewer" as a bigger advantage than a "first floor laundry room", so it can be converted back!

Sunday 2 PM works for me- what motels are nearby? Who else will be staying overnight?
Well at least it's going to someone who deserves it. I'll just have to mkae my own out of my new keg from Mirillis :D

NO! The Sunday after Christmas, the 27th.
Oh ok. cool. I'll confirm with swmbo.

I would totally buy a house that had a dedicated brewing space.
ditto
watch yoop convert it back come sell time just to have the guy buying say, "This will make a great brewery!! Even an outlet for my E-Herms rig.!!"

So a question. We are going to a friends christmas party the 26th. So well be taking advantage of a baby sitter that night. We don't want to abandon the been 2 nights in a row. The only way I'd be able to be there is we just came early for dinner and stayed for maybe a beer or two. I don't want to bring the vibe down with a 17 month old though. Just wanted to get opinions about a toddler being there. If it's not desired I completely understand and will catch you all the next time. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me to leave my F'ing snot bucket at home :D

Others may have a different view, but mine are just a bit older than yours and I can still tune them out very effectively. So, I guess I'm indifferent regarding children. If you don't care if your child sees adults acting like children, I don't either.:cross:

See y'all on the 27th at 2pm in Granville. We are leaving tomorrow and I'm staying without internet access aside from a Win Mobile phone so I probably won't be active on this thread after today. :tank:

damn - if only I lived closer to Columbus...

Why don't you and The_Pol carpool together for the evening. I'm sure Yooper could find the Pol's house better if she were following him back to Indy.:D

Why don't you and The_Pol carpool together for the evening. I'm sure Yooper could find the Pol's house better if she were following him back to Indy.:D

And.........it's 3.5 hours each way to Granville for me. Surely it's not that far from Indy for you to go? C'mon- we're worth it! :D

Well shoot, if I would of only found this earlier! I just got some tickets to the Browns game on that Sunday. Figured I had nothing better to do! Next time I am going to have to be more vigilant on my HBT thread watching ;)

I'll wave as I drive through Youngstown on Sunday on my way from western OH to Eastern PA.

We're planning on coming as of now with Bean in tow. Can you bring that keg Mirilis if you don't mind. I got everything to build an electric boil Kettle and this kettle would be even better to have than before :)

I'm the middle aged woman, with a tall teenager (who really needs a haircut)as my chauffeur.

I saw that we're meeting at 2 Pm- is that still the case? I think it'll take me about 3 hours or so.

I'm planning at 2 still. We are in. We'll be the couple in our late twenties that look like we got lost on the way to a high school football game, toting the cutest 17mo little boy any of you have ever seen :D

And seriously Yoop, like you have to explain what you look like to anyone with a paying membership :p

GetAttachment.jpg

Im the younger guy.. thats my swmbo and dad...see you tommorrow! IP i got that keg in my car already so I dont forget it

Back