Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteyAwol

Reaction score
I wasnt sure where to post this question so I'll just post it here.

Does anyone know if any online retailer for brew supplies have yearly Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I know of all the major online retailers, but I wondering if you guys have had experience from years past on this shopping holiday weekend. I'm looking to step my game up and get into kegging by way of a converted chest freezer. I'll need a chest freezer, 4 ball lock kegs, regulators, Co2 tank, faucets etc etc. Basically everything to convert a Magic Chef 7.0 to a four tap keezer with a wooden collar.

Thanks in advance,
Pete from NYC

http://www.homebrewfinds.com said they'll be covering black friday deals. I'm keeping an eye on them

That's an okay site, but the "deals" are usually not "deals." It seems to break down like this: 1 in 20 is a really good deal (maybe 40-60% off retail) but usually it's sold out in a matter of minutes when it hits the front page. About half are just okay deals. Like maybe 10-15% off normal. And the remainder are just awful. Like no deal at all. More than Amazon for the same thing type stuff.

But let's call a deal a deal when it's really a deal. It sure seems to be funny how about half the posts are for the exact same retailers time and time again.

If you want to find a real deal, look at Bens Bargains or Slickdeals.net. You'll have to search and not everything is homebrew related, but I do know that I almost always see the same item listed on Slickdeals before I see it on homebrewfinds.

WileECoyote said:
Ill have to remember them.

Cheers :mug:

Make price alerts too. Look at camelcamelcamel.com. Most retailers have their best prices before black Friday, not during.

Back