BCS temperature probes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malric

Reaction score
I ordered temperature probes from a vendor only to be told that they are unavailable. Does anyone have suggestions for temperature probes for the BCS?

The originals were ordered from Brewers hardware, but they are back ordered for an undetermined time period.

JonW, I'll likely order them directly from ECC. Have you used them?

Yes, all of my probes are direct from ECC. They work great. The default coefficients in the BCS are setup for the model of probe they sell, so you never have to mess with it. They are plug and play.

Are the probes from Brewers Hardware plug and play or will you have to configure them?

Hi

The probe bodies that Brewer's Hardware sells are very nice if you want to make your own from scratch....

Bob

I ordered the M8 connection types for ease of wiring and cleanness and now he is not carrying them at brewershardware. Do you all have any suggestions as to where one may be able to find this type again?

thanks
cd

I ordered the M8 connection types for ease of wiring and cleanness and now he is not carrying them at brewershardware. Do you all have any suggestions as to where one may be able to find this type again?

thanks
cd

Have you tried emailing Derrin @ Brewers Hardware to see if he can still make them for you?

Back