What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on.

I am making a trip to NEBCO tomorrow for three growlers. Thanksgiving is going to be epic.

I think I've drank more beer than I have water in 2013.

Remmy said:
Right on. I am making a trip to NEBCO tomorrow for three growlers. Thanksgiving is going to be epic. I think I've drank more beer than I have water in 2013.
I wouldn't bet against it haha

deleted quote from banned member

There a pledge stage you have to go through before you can compete with us. Its a tough initiation to get through but its worth it.

Welcome!

Might grab me a beer tonight because i'm making some Pizza tonight and you cant have pizza without beer

DisturbdChemist said:
There a pledge stage you have to go through before you can compete with us. Its a tough initiation to get through but its worth it. Welcome! Might grab me a beer tonight because i'm making some Pizza tonight and you cant have pizza without beer
Thought you were fasting

DisturbdChemist said:
i fasted a day. I should make it two but thats probably not going to happen. I keep walking away and ya'll keep bringing me back in! ;)
You just can't keep a good man or drinker down;)

I'll be enjoying one of these tonight. Three days before being available to the public. Have a ton of others in my cellar. Mmmmm.

image-3754906348.jpg

chadkarol said:
I'll be enjoying one of these tonight. Three days before being available to the public. Have a ton of others in my cellar. Mmmmm.
Start sending them out, I'm sure we have a couple guys that will help you with that ton!:)

dirtybasementbrew said:
Start sending them out, I'm sure we have a couple guys that will help you with that ton!:)

I would imagine. The coffee and barleywine actually weren't expensive but the backyard rye was definitely not cheap.

Can you incorporate beer into the pizza? Maybe in the dough?

Done it many times. The last loaf of bread I added wort to the dough to give the yeast some extra sugar to work on. Worked well had I nice spring.

I guess new guys are not allowed to be on the alcaholic thread?

Noda at the moment hour to go.

I see it went over pretty well, nice job stuck sparge and all:)
Actually stuck fermentation. Started at 1067 and ended at 1030. I want to leave some on the counter to go flat and test just to see if priming sugar restarted fermentation. I'm halfway curious but always wanting to drink them right up. It is oddly good and I'm happy to get the critique from much more experienced brewers.
I hope I get to try one, it sounds great!

I am very glad you mentioned it. I was hyper focused on the purchases and would have forgotten this.

Actually stuck fermentation. Started at 1067 and ended at 1030. I want to leave some on the counter to go flat and test just to see if priming sugar restarted fermentation. I'm halfway curious but always wanting to drink them right up. It is oddly good and I'm happy to get the critique from much more experienced brewers.

I am very glad you mentioned it. I was hyper focused on the purchases and would have forgotten this.

haha Im glad I mentioned it too!

Back