What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly but surely emptying out my fridge for some new summer stock. Had a peak Organic Nut brown which was pretty tasty and then followed it up with a couple of these fellas. Still addicted but these got a little hot in the ice chest after fourth of July

ForumRunner_20130713_192350.jpg

That's funny I was thinking about the same thing Gabe! Figured the last 3 were just being nice :) I won't know the truth about my beer until after you get your package in a couple days! However if you don't like it I'm blaming it on you cause I used your grain bill advice on this one too (similar to the citra saison). Then again if you like it you'll have to pat yourself on the back :)

Drinking Remmy's APA and it's great (really it is I'm not just saying that) :mug:

I'd like to know what exactly happened to the yeast I sent you and how it go to Columbus Weds and just left today. I put the yeast and the ice packs in a zip lock....

Still awake, guess that means it's time for some Brown Shugga.

nukebrewer said:
Stopping in SC for the night on our way to FL. Having my first taste of this out of a hotel coffee cup and I must say it's as good as I've heard. Fruity and dank hop aromas, good flavor, smooth bitterness and pleasantly dry finish. I'll have to see if I can find any more of their brews while I am down here.

If you can find any of Sweetwater's Dank Tank series grab it. That's their best stuff IMO.

First beer I ever "cellared". I'm digging this with some age on it. I had a bottle fresh and remember the oak coming through a lot more.

image-3601261766.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Stopping in SC for the night on our way to FL. Having my first taste of this out of a hotel coffee cup and I must say it's as good as I've heard. Fruity and dank hop aromas, good flavor, smooth bitterness and pleasantly dry finish. I'll have to see if I can find any more of their brews while I am down here.

You have to go through Georgia (unless you drive around GA and come in through alabama) swing by Atlanta (Sweetwater) and Athens (Terrapin). Both are great breweries. For sweetwater, my favorite is LowRYEder.

Edit* never mind, I'm sure you are coming down I-95, that's going to be a couple of hundred miles from either brewery. You should be able to find all of their current product most anywhere in GA.

My first HB saison. Used 3711 and we tried to clone Colette from Great Divide. We came damn close this is pretty good.

WesleyS said:
I bet that Cucumber Saison is pretty good isn't it.

It is very well done, a lot of cucumber flavor, and a tiny bit of dill on the backside. Still maintains a medium level of funk and super-high carbonation.

Ruh roh, my second big beer is kicking in. I've had to stop myself from quoting folks in other threads with the very eloquent 'you're a 'tard' reply. The more threads I read on HBT, the more I like this one.

My buddy's friend told him that his cousin read on Mad Fermentationist that....

Some 3 month old rice wine. I'll be posting tasting notes in the main rice wine thread shortly.

TNGabe said:
Ruh roh, my second big beer is kicking in. I've had to stop myself from quoting folks in other threads with the very eloquent 'you're a 'tard' reply. The more threads I read on HBT, the more I like this one.

My buddy's friend told him that his cousin read on Mad Fermentationist that....

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Its like vanilla frosting in a beer. Its good but sweet but delicious.

"Whats in the f-n box?!" Its a d*ck in the box

TNGabe

Haha true, this can lead to diabetus lol. You know he was in The Thing?

I didn't. Haven't seen that since a third grade sleepover in my elementary school's gym. I bet you didn't know Wilford looks a lot like my father-in-law, but much smaller. I didn't know Wilford was LDS either.

Finally home from some friends' house. I drank a stupid amount of Zeigen Bock.
Now I'm home to my well stocked beer fridges and keezer. WooHoo!
Having a little sumpin'

image-716587009.jpg

TNGabe said:
I didn't. Haven't seen that since a third grade sleepover in my elementary school's gym. I bet you didn't know Wilford looks a lot like my father-in-law, but much smaller. I didn't know Wilford was LDS either.

He lives in a small town close to where I grew up. Nice guy from what I hear.

Itll be weird if I knew your farther in law. He was the guy that went nuts and destroyed stuff with an ax. I might pop that in next because seven is over and im getting diabetes drinking this thing lol

Just picked a motorcycle up out of the ditch, sent the driver home on foot and saved a DUI. I'll accept my medal in beer. Finishing up some gearys summer ale.

Channel66 said:
Just picked a motorcycle up out of the ditch, sent the driver home on foot and saved a DUI. I'll accept my medal in beer. Finishing up some gearys summer ale.

When I grow up I want to be just like you.
Well, all except for the French thing. ;)

Some cider I made last December, I kinda forgot I had it. I guess it's a good thing I did inventory a little while back, even if I'm sometimes to drunk to remember exactly what I drank. :p

Back