Brownsburg/Avon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agher32

Reaction score
Just started brewing about 5 months ago. Have quite a handful of brews under my belt now. Big fan of Adam at the cartel brew store. Now nAmed brewlink. Anyways, I've been living in the Southport area, and now I'm getting transferred to the west side of Indy. Where I know no one. And most importantly, I don't know where to get my supplies?!?! Suggestions? Also looking to start kegging. So if anyone has some parts they aren't using or don't need anymore.

Cheers

You might want to try Great Fermentations on the NW corner of Dan Jones and US 36. They host an informal gathering of homebrewers on the 2nd Friday of the month from 5-7 PM. They have beer to sample, people bring in beers to share and there is sometimes a special guest.

www.greatfermentations.com

I used to hail from the Southport area... Grew up and lived there for 27 yrs. I always went to Cartel/Tuxedo bros/ whatever you want to call it since I started brewing. Adam is a good guy. I moved out to BBurg this past summer though and its nice that Im 5-10 min down the road from GF in Avon. Great store/staff.

Back