• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggles for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
SOLD

Hello Homebrewers,
I have two 15.5 gal keggles for sale. Asking $225 each, but willing to negotiate. Both are intended to be used as electric boil kettles for homebrewing, but could easily be used as an HLT or possibly an MLT. Each keggle has the top cut out and multiple professionally welded 1/2" stainless couplings, all with 1/2" stainless hardware...

-lower ball valve (for draining the keggle)
upper ball valve (for recirculating, whirlpooling, etc)
-lower port for sightglass/thermometer combo (included)
-stainless, hinged false bottom
-1" coupling to receive an electric immersion heater element (you must supply this, or it could be plugged with a 1" NPT plug and be used with a propane burner)
-stainless lid

I will add pictures shortly. Each keggle comes with everything listed above...keggle, lid, ball valves, false bottom, sightglass, and thermometer. Please email if interested.

PM me if interested. I really prefer not to ship, so local would be better.

EDIT: Pick are here and both keggles are identical.
http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/jbstith1/Keggle/

Cheers,
Brian

Back