Group Buy in Chicago #4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here. It looks like Inverted was planning on comming later to pick up so I don't want to mess up plans but if any of you NW folks want grain PM Bill or post asap.

ForumRunner_20120321_154548.jpg

Arch, my schedule for tomorrow got totally messed up, I will try to pickup today around 7.30pm if that's ok

Bill - nice to meet you and the others, next time I'll be better prepared and being some cold ones...

wagz, it was very nice to meet you and Star. Hope you guys made it home without too much traffic.

Thanks again for doing this, Bill. Starman, wagz, and polboy, it was very nice to meet you guys, as well as your significant others.

Happy brewing, everyone!

-Adam

neopol and Trish it was a pleasure meeting you today. I look forward to trying your home grown hops, tomatoes, horseradish, etc. Thank you for stopping by so promptly.

Starman, you're a saint stopping by with your 4 month old and hanging out for a few hours. Your boy cried for all of 5 minutes I think. Thanks for the beer too.

Adman, you drank all of my beer and bailed...wtf?

Thank you, thank you and thank you. Kicking myself for not bringing homebrew.

Dan

Bill thank you very much for coordinating and tolerating us. As soon as the garden is running full steam, we are always happy to share the bounty.
Also, thanks for the beer.

It was really nice to meet everyone, Adman, Wagz/Star, Starman/Mini-Starman. Those of you I promised garden stuff to, remind me when it gets closer to planting time, unless it was seeds.

Thanks Again....Happy Brewing
Dave and Trish.

EDIT: Link to > Crown Brewing is hosting the 3rd Annual Illiana Mayfest on May 26, 2012 at the Lake County Fairgrounds! http://illianamayfest.com/

SpacemanSpiff/Chris -- your grains are safely in Munster. Call or text me tomorrow and we'll coordinate the pick-up. I will also PM you the same.

dbals said:
Thank you, thank you and thank you. Kicking myself for not bringing homebrew.

Dan

Thanks for stopping by. Next time you can hang around and drink my swill...

it was nice to meet face to face with few of you, thanks Bill and the rest, happy brewing
Pozdrowienia :)

OK. My wife is picking up the kid from school so I will be here all afternoon today. Please stop by and pick up your grain if you can. Thanks.

with next group buy i will be advocating more hops purchase, $7.5/lb of saaz is a great deal, end they smell fantastic, i think i got high last nigh when i was dividing my 2lbs :)

Polboy said:
with next group buy i will be advocating more hops purchase, $7.5/lb of saaz is a great deal, end they smell fantastic, i think i got high last nigh when i was dividing my 2lbs :)

I second this, though after this group buy I'm probably set on Hops until winter. Whenever I see prices anywhere else I scoff at how much they're marked up.

Does anyone know the alpha acid of the saaz? I'd be interested in hops again as well

im brewing 10gal DIPA tomorrow night and im putting 13oz of galena, cascade and willamette all together, adding hops for dry hoping there goes whole pound, for sure i prefere to spend $7.5 than $20 for than. Im already planing for next brew buy to get 4-6LBS of 2-3 different kinds of hops to brew lots of IPAs for fall/winter months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back