• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys in the Seattle area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfrider

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot, but I have some like-new* glass carboys to sell in the Seattle area. I've run into a bit of a rough patch, financially speaking, and at first I was bummed about having to sell off some of my gear, but last night my girlfriend pointed out a spectacular silver lining to this current dark cloud; once I get back on my feet, I'll have one less reason to NOT buy one of those sexy Blichmann conical "Fermenators!"

At any rate, I have four, three-gallon carboys, and three, five-gallon carboys. They're all sparkly clean and ready to go. Hell, I even have the cardboard boxes they came in. I'm not too sure what a fair price for a used carboy is (the LHBS where I bought them sells them for $28 and $30 respectively), but I'll take any reasonable offer I suppose. Just don't try to jew me down too much (says the jew himself :D)! Also, I suppose if you really wanted me to, I'm willing to ship them, but I'm not sure how practical that would be...

At any rate, if you're in the area and need a carboy or two, drop me a line; good deal for you, and you'll be helping me out to boot.

*Of course, given that the alternative is "shattered," isn't glassware pretty much always "like new?" heh

yeah, when I was in the market for carboys I hit Craigslist for them, all up and down the I5 corridor. They were always gone by the time I replied.

I actually hit CL first. :) But the folks here at HBT have been so nice and helpful to me in the short time I've been hanging around, I'd sooner pass a good (and mutually beneficial) deal on to a community member than a random stranger, all things being equal. Thanks for the suggestion though!

:mug:

Back