made a fool of myself...help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defenestrate

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so i got home from work at about 11 last night, very tired and wanted to brew today. i just got my stuff in the mail while i was at work, so i had to make the starter. no DME, crap! oh, i'll just use corn sugar, right? the one time i dont come check on the forum before doing something.....

so bottom line, i read everything about using corn sugar being conterproductive, stressing yeast, etc.....but i need to know if they are going to forgive me and still ferment my beer :(

i deserve a tipper from the brewing gods:drunk:

They should still ferment your wort. They'll just need more time to learn how to make the enzymes they need to break down the sugars.

Next time, just pitch the friggin vial and leave it alone. :)

You know, that really is signature worthy..............................:ban:

some one do me the honor, its a bit too much for me to do it myself :fro:

I shudder to think what bodily functions you'd lose control of when you have a "top popper" fermentation.

i would imagine ones resembling a human top popper.............followed by a long cuddle session with my fermenter :p

Back