Class Project using Brewing Muslin Bag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hustler

Reaction score
We did a project in class where we were given a simple product and needed to come up with another use for it. We were given a laundry pouch used for delicates and are marketing it as a Muslin bag for Homebrewing. Please review our small Brochure and fill out the quick 10 question survey provided in a link below the Brochure on the page. Thanks everyone who participates and helping out with this. We kept the survey short, so it should only take a couple minutes of your time and will help us tremendously.

Recommend using Firefox if you have it, I just noticed some pictures might not show up in IE
http://www.wazzubrewers.com/news/muslinbrochure.html

Thank you guys greatly for contributing toward the survey, you guys have helped us out a lot! Also we want everyone to be honest and provide straightforward feedback. One thing I think we should have clarified was the question regarding whether you would buy it or not. I think we should have rephrased that question to "would you buy one assuming you didn't already own one." There were a few other changes I would have made, but this was a group effort and different people have done different parts of the project. Anyway thank you to those of you who participated and we still need more people to keep taking the survey. We need at least 20 surveys. So far there are 9 taken.

I keep getting "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

LMK when it's up again. :mug:

Back