Craigslist score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texmedic49

Reaction score
On a whim, SWMBO and I listed our now useless entertainment center on Craigslist. Its original destination was the curb, but I had an idea. I have been gathering kegs for keggles over the last month or two, so I thought "why not?" I listed the item in the Barter section and stated that I would trade it for a keg. Within 2 hours, I had a new keg, and the entertainment center found a happy new home. SWMBO was dumbfounded to say the least, as she didn't think I could pull it off.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, our three year old hit our LCD TV with a bat, cracking the shiat out of it.

The moral of the story: don't throw anything away, somebody out there has something you want.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, our three year old hit our LCD TV with a bat, cracking the shiat out of it.
:eek:

How big was the LCD TV? If it is over 40" I might have been seeing what I could barter for on Craigslist for a 3 year old. ;)

After I picked myself up off of the floor (I dove to try to stop him, but it was too late) I sat there in disbelief. It is only stuff, and he IS only 3. What in the hell was I supposed to do? I couldn't bring myself to even yell at him, he wouldn't understand the gravity of what he had done. I do think that it upset him, but not sure why. He saw the cracks and that Spongebob didn't look right anymore. Besides, it gave us an excuse to go from a 32" to a 46". Didn't really need to do that right now, but I guess you gotta make lemonade when lemons is all you get, right? And I did get one more keggle out of it, so it can't be all bad. I need one more, and can start building for real on a single tier setup.

my grandson likes the pots

Lucas1.JPG

Back