• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beverage Air DD50 5 faucet tower $900 - Annapolis, MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upgrading to DD58. I can fit 7 cornies comfortably. 8 have been in there at once. I can deliver within reason, but Falls Church is a hike.

If its still available friday when I get paid I may want it but gonna sleep on it for now. 900 is a bit much to swallow but eventually im going to either build a keezer or buy something like this. If its sold by then so be it so don't hold out on my accord. If I do end up purchasing it I have a 03 super duty with a 8 foot bed that hopefully it will fit in. How long and heavy is it?

If its still available friday when I get paid I may want it but gonna sleep on it for now. 900 is a bit much to swallow but eventually im going to either build a keezer or buy something like this. If its sold by then so be it so don't hold out on my accord. If I do end up purchasing it I have a 03 super duty with a 8 foot bed that hopefully it will fit in. How long and heavy is it?

Will let you know. It will fit in your truck, no problem. Its quite heavy, but moving straps made it manageable. Dimensions are available on any website that sells em if you want to look for yourself.

How much for the two faucet tower? Do you have faucets to go with it or just the tower?

I have faucets for the tower. Your interested in the set up with the 2 faucets? Id take 650 for that. There are no lines in the cooler with the 2 faucet tower.

Back