What's Wrong With My Wife?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is too young. All these problems will go away if you just age her for a while. I'll check back in a year and you will be telling me how great she turned out.

Sorry but fold your own damn clothes,shes doing more than any man is worth.No reason to complain,and not shure if your even complaining but gotta say you have it better than many maybe. I pick up after myself and I tell and tell everybody else to do so. There is no reason one should not pick up after themselves.

jonmohno said:
Sorry but fold your own damn clothes,shes doing more than any man is worth.No reason to complain,and not shure if your even complaining but gotta say you have it better than many maybe. I pick up after myself and I tell and tell everybody else to do so. There is no reason one should not pick up after themselves.

This guy..... Whoa man... Thats a little intense don't ya think?

My GF helped me bottle a nut brown ale on saturday. We also brewed a 6 gal wort, split it into two 3 gal batches and did two single hop IPA's. she did not love the brewing by any means, but she did enjoy bottling. My point being that we did something together that we both had fun doing. Weather we enjoyed what we were doing a lot or not that much, it doesn't matter. The fact was that we both had loads of fun spending time together. Its not easy to find a lady that genuinely enjoys spending time with you regardless of the activity, and vice versa. That stuff is special. Its called love. Cherish it, it might not be there forever.

Whoa.... :drunk posting about love:

Haha

My GF helped me bottle a nut brown ale on saturday. We also brewed a 6 gal wort, split it into two 3 gal batches and did two single hop IPA's. she did not love the brewing by any means, but she did enjoy bottling. My point being that we did something together that we both had fun doing. Weather we enjoyed what we were doing a lot or not that much, it doesn't matter. The fact was that we both had loads of fun spending time together. Its not easy to find a lady that genuinely enjoys spending time with you regardless of the activity, and vice versa. That stuff is special. Its called love. Cherish it, it might not be there forever.

Haha

My wife loves capping. But so do I. We both hate washing bottles. I run the brush in a power drill, she rinses.

I try to make a break for it and start bottling while she's still washing bottles. If I'm lucky, I can get six before she walks in. We have two cappers, and she can cap them faster than I can because I have the filling equipment in my hand still, so she almost always wins.

My wife loves capping. But so do I. We both hate washing bottles. I run the brush in a power drill, she rinses.

I try to make a break for it and start bottling while she's still washing bottles. If I'm lucky, I can get six before she walks in. We have two cappers, and she can cap them faster than I can because I have the filling equipment in my hand still, so she almost always wins.

It sounds like a bottle washer could drastically improve your life.

I thought my bride was acting strange once...

Then she starting shooting at my from her boobs!

austinpowers2_01.jpg

I thought my bride was acting strange once...

Then she starting shooting at my from her boobs!

austinpowers2_01.jpg

LOL.

I was thinking earlier that it was strange ironing was mentioned. He must have been thinking of ye' olde uniforms.

Today's uniforms consist of a wash-and-wear trousers and blouse (which I wash myself because she has a habit of staining or shrinking) with a t-shirt, socks and boxers underneath (she washes that part). I care for the cap and boots.

Haha

It is if you read it in the wrong tone.Wasnt using angry tone there, apparantly people take things the wrong way,especially some people(members) who like to wait and wait for a moment to nitpick and make snide replies towards others. Just stating an opinion on the matter, did seem a bit abrupt.Sorry I cant really put tone into text very well. Some people think they know me or act like they do when they just dont get me and not that I care and its pretty stupid-immature to harrass individuals. Maybe I shouldnt have used the "D" word? My bad, maybe Ill fix that. How bout dang dude cant youfold your own clothes,man.

Back