What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had lots of samples of many homebrews during my club's 'Learn to Homebrew' event. It was very busy and lots of people seemed interested (and many more were very interested in sampling ;) ) We did two batches of black IPA too (extract & all grain). Good day. Now about to go to the Sly a Fox brewpub for dinner.

Yep, I'm good for the day too....
Send me a sixer!
It's at Giant Eagle up the corner from me (Abbe road & detroit rd) for $15.99/case.

Damn! Now I really want!

Working now, thanks to efiling I guess I can work weekends too. :eek:
I need a drink though.

Did go for a nice motorcycle ride today. It was awesome out. I wished at that moment I had a beer, just for the shot.
5703_small.jpg

Water water water water! Way over consumed alcohol last night.

I thought you may have lol. Im takin it a little easy today havin a little hard tea watching State take it to Michigan. Tomorrow though will be a different story. My fiancee and I will leave the house once to hit the bottle shop and Greek pizza place for takeout then relax and watch football and drink alllllllll day. Should be a little bit of a train wreck :tank:

Back from New Hampshire and picked myself up a little haul while I was there. Should be some interesting stuff. Most of it's local to NH. Only one that's not is Hoptimus Prime, which I just had to get since a) I designed a recipe and called it exactly that and b) my nick name on the sub was Lottimus Prime (last name Lott) so I think it's fitting. And now that I am home I am starting my night off properly with a double shot of Celebration.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention the Heavy Seas was a gift from my MIL that she picked up while she was in Baltimore, MD. We get it here, but it was a really nice gesture so I didn't mention it.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

20131102_172500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

What type of bike do you have?
Remember bikes & beer don't mix well:)

More HB IIPA:ban:
I am pretty strict about drinking and riding. I think I've only rode maybe twice after having two beers. I make it a pretty big point not to drink at all but there have been times after a long ride that I'll end up someplace on my bike because I don't have time to get home and get my truck. I've nearly gotten hit way too many times in the few years I've had this bike to take bigger chances.

I have a little 650 savage, it's a thumper. I like it a lot and it's definitely a fun little bike. One day when I am not struggling with silly student loans I will get myself a fancy Triumph. Ultimately, I'd like to have a bonnie, a valkyrie, and keep this bike since it's my first street bike.

Drinking a sample of my official stuck stout. If anyone wants to weigh in, I'm thinking of brewing a "baby stout" to mix with this (started at 1.067 and ended at 1.030) so I don't have something too sweet. Or I may just rack this ***** over the toasted coconut and call it a day. It is still delicious.

I'm drinking my first Canadian Ale that I brewed from an AHS mini-mash kit (as usual). This brew re-starts my pipeline after a long run of inconsistent quality followed by re-baselining my process, and this one is as close to perfect as I've ever come. Love it.

Water. Trying to un-nap myself. 10 gallons to brew and hopefully 1 gallon to drink.

I am pretty strict about drinking and riding. I think I've only rode maybe twice after having two beers. I make it a pretty big point not to drink at all but there have been times after a long ride that I'll end up someplace on my bike because I don't have time to get home and get my truck. I've nearly gotten hit way too many times in the few years I've had this bike to take bigger chances.

I have a little 650 savage, it's a thumper. I like it a lot and it's definitely a fun little bike. One day when I am not struggling with silly student loans I will get myself a fancy Triumph. Ultimately, I'd like to have a bonnie, a valkyrie, and keep this bike since it's my first street bike.

Drinking a sample of my official stuck stout. If anyone wants to weigh in, I'm thinking of brewing a "baby stout" to mix with this (started at 1.067 and ended at 1.030) so I don't have something too sweet. Or I may just rack this ***** over the toasted coconut and call it a day. It is still delicious.

Thumpers are cool, I had a yamaha sr500 which was fun but my bum knee disagreed.

In OCNJ for the weekend. Always great sunsets here.

Having an Austin Beerworks Heavy Machinery IPA (Belgian IPA?) from DC. Good stuff.

image-522580976.jpg

Fix Dark. Imported from Greece. I think it's a dark lager (well the dark bit is obvious at least...). They had one called Hellas as well which I assume is a helles.

ForumRunner_20131102_223002.png

nukebrewer said:
Back from New Hampshire and picked myself up a little haul while I was there. Should be some interesting stuff. Most of it's local to NH. Only one that's not is Hoptimus Prime, which I just had to get since a) I designed a recipe and called it exactly that and b) my nick name on the sub was Lottimus Prime (last name Lott) so I think it's fitting. And now that I am home I am starting my night off properly with a double shot of Celebration. EDIT: Also forgot to mention the Heavy Seas was a gift from my MIL that she picked up while she was in Baltimore, MD. We get it here, but it was a really nice gesture so I didn't mention it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10632967304/ Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10633274844/ 20131102_172500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr
And so close to VT

Latest posts

Back