• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Who wants to sell me a stir bar ? :D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Need a stir bar, but nothing else. I have a pet peeve of paying $8 shipping on a $3 dollar item.

So who has an extra one they're willing to sell me and toss in an envelope with a stamp? :D

That'll work fine. Sometimes a larger one is nicer for a larger flask, but not necessary. I've tried about 6 or 7 different ones and my favorite is a football-shaped stir bar, but I've never had any issues with the ones in the link.

I once bought a set of stir bars on Ebay for like $25 shipped. There must be 20-30 bars in there. Some are too small for me to ever use but there are 3-5 sizes that would be useful for various starter sized containers and 3 of each.

I once bought a set of stir bars on Ebay for like $25 shipped. There must be 20-30 bars in there. Some are too small for me to ever use but there are 3-5 sizes that would be useful for various starter sized containers and 3 of each.

are you saying you will sell some of them and ship em out in an envelope + stamp? If so how much do you want for one?

No problem. I don't have a stir plate, I just did a search for "stir bar free shipping" and that was one that popped up. I hope it works well for you.

Man some people just know how to search! I can never find what I am looking for with a simple search.

I've been told to "Do a search" so many times, after I have already done a search and came up blank.....

Sorry! Good find.

Back