Another Keezer Buid! w/pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
Craiglist score again? I think so! A 14 cu GE freezer for 75$. So I had to do it. Removed the cover and bleached that baby out! Then went to HD and picked up some 2x8's and built a collar. I have been holding on tho a johnson control out of a junk pile at work now for about 4 months so it found a home. Stained the collar and put in 4 shanks w/ nips ready to go. I picked up a stout faucet about 3 weeks ago on ebay and am now awaiting my perlick 525ss'ssss. SWMBO thinks it needs to be painted but I am thinkin of facing it with more of the wood look? WOOPS snuck some week fishing pics in there. :rockin:

Keezer Build 002.jpg

Keezer Build 004.jpg

Keezer Build 005.jpg

Keezer Build 007.jpg

Keezer Build 006.jpg

It is a Landlocked Salmon, catching 4lbs or bigger in the lakes around here is a nice fish. By the way I am still sippin on your FatSam recipe, Yummy.

Very nice pics, I want to do a 4 tap keezer. Any comments on my shopping list?

- 1 5 lb. CO2 cylinder
- 2 gauge CO2 regulator with check valve
- 4' of commercial grade 5/16 gas hose from the regulator connected to a 4 port manifold with shut off and check valves with 4' of commercial grade 5/16 gas hose from the manifold to each keg dis-connect
- 4 5' Shank for Refrigerator with all hardware and 5' of beer hose attached to keg dis-connect
- 4 Metal Faucet that screws directly into Shank
- 2 Stainless Steel 6" x 4" Drip Trays with removable grids
- 4 Cornelius style 5-gallon ball lock keg
- 1 Standard Faucet Wrench
- 1 Johnston Mechanical thermostat turns off the freezer when it reaches the specified temperature, prewired.
- 1 Set of four color keyed tap and connecter (cable tie) markers

Latest posts

Back