Perfect Brew Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dloucks

Reaction score
Well today hit 70 degrees in mid missouri...typically in the low 30's this time of year.

I brewed up a 5 gallon all-grain Hefe. Hit all my numbers with no problems and was very close on the OG 1.42 vs 1.44.

If that wasn't good enough, I had glass after glass of my first kegged home brew. Kegged it yesterday and with a little help it was fully carbed and chilled this evening.

~6:30pm my brother showed up to "help me brew" of course I was putting in the last cascade addition and hooking up the chiller at that point, but he was nice enough to drink some of my home brew. Shortly there after my father in law showed up, started a fire in the fire pit, threw some brats on the grill and we put a massive dent in this cornie while sitting around the fire.

Clean-up is finished, gonna shower, and I just found out there is a Blues hockey game on. Not sure this could get any better.

Back