Wok Stove Brew Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korndog

Reaction score
I'm buying this cool three door freezer for peanuts and the lady said she would give me this if I hauled it away. Seems like it could make a pretty cool brew stand. It's a wok stove and has 100k btu burners I believe. Anybody ever see anything like this for brewing? I have no real use for it though.

3-Wok_1.jpg

If you can store it - take it! If I had room for something like that, I'd be all over it.

That is effin' awesome!! I love the faucets there. A little modification and that would be perfect for filling a HLT!

WOW...Just WoW...

Great score!!!!

I've seen those mofo's in action in the Chinese restaraunt that used to be across the street from me...I assume they're Nat. gas...and they kick a$$. All three of them running you could feel the heat rolling out of the kitchen

I think that is the score of the year! For free, haul it away. The SS on that sucker alone makes it a must grab.

Hell, worse case scenario you could always pull the burners out to use propane instead, but that is freaking killer! Nice score dude!

That is awesome. And for free, that's just insane. I cooked in a Thai restaurant for a while and they had a wok set up exactly like that.

The burners are almost certainly natural gas, huge, and get freaking hot. We were always warned to not turn them on unless there was a wok over the burner. You also need to run a larger than normal gas line, but I'm assuming that's because you're supplying three huge burners with one main line which is split inside the unit.

Back