• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rare Beer Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newkarian

Reaction score
Getting married in a few weeks and decided to sell off some of my beer collection. Listed them on ebay so if anyone is interested I can provide the link. Will ship for free to anyone who is a member of this forum if they buy and will throw in a free brewing related gift. Up for sale.
2009 Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin
4 bottles 2010 Dark Lord
2009 Brewdog Tokyo
Stone Vertical epics 2003-2008
All have been stored properly in the dark and cool. I purchased all new and have had them in my possesion so know they are good.
Also have a bottle of 1996 I believe Sam Adams Triple bock. Yes the kind that tastes like soy sauce lol. Make me an offer on any of these or the whole lot. Its going to a good cause our wedding in gatlinburg :mug:.

A (good) friend just brought a bottle of that Tokyo to my last brewday and it was AWESOME! I wouldn't spend that much money but I know plenty of folks will. it was a tasty experience

Thanks for the replies. Willing to negotiate on the prices with hbt members. Will have to open the box and see which epics I have exactly. Will do so tomorrow and let you guys know details.

Anyone who pays prices like that for beer is nuts. Not knocking the OP, because those are pretty much the going rates from what I see out there, but that's just nuts to me. There's no way in hell Dark Lord is that good compared to other similar beers.

Anyone who pays prices like that for beer is nuts. Not knocking the OP, because those are pretty much the going rates from what I see out there, but that's just nuts to me. There's no way in hell Dark Lord is that good compared to other similar beers.

I agree considering that there are bottles on there going for > $100

If you're getting married, you should probably start accumulating beer rather than unloading it.

Just sayin'... :p

Sorry to be a dick, but on Ebay? Like, isn't that illegal?

Not illegal, as it is not against the law, but it is against their terms of service. Not that anyone really cares as it is done all the time, after all, you are buying the decorative bottle, the contents are just a bonus.

Most posts for beer on Ebay that I've seen have this disclaimer as well:
Bottles are unopened but can be opened and drained before shipment at buyer’s request

Cuz. . . . you know all you want is the fancy bottle :drunk:

Like I said the prices are negotiable for HBT members. Meaning I will come down lol. I have 2 of the DLs left as well as those in the OP. Also the epic is 2003-2009 complete. Will let the dark lords go for $50 a piece plus a little for shipping. Everythings negotiable just pm me an offer. As for ebay, im just selling collectible bottles so nothing against the law ;).

Still have 1 Dark Lord, The TNP and Tokyo, and the Vertical Epics 2003-2009 available to anyone interested. Will make a deal on the whole lot.

What's the Dark Lord going for? ...if you're still willing to break up the lot.

Have a couple interested in the whole lot. If that falls through will go $50 plus shipping for the dark lord. Anyone can always make me an offer on any of these beers though.

Back