What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarsaparilla at Pop's Ice Cream in Roanoke, VA. Conveniently next door to a bar with an ok craft selection, so maybe I can chase the pink elephant from this weekend off before we finish the trip home.

View attachment 132251
I didn't know they had beer in Roanoke!? Just kidding, last time I went home to visit I found a pretty decent wine store with a great beer selection!

image-3250312818.jpg

Simtra IIIPA

Finishing off some Ragin' Irish Red (real malty) and last of Mike's? apple cider. Cider is a bit over carbed but refreshing on a muggy brew day here in FLA.

Fully enjoyed billy Klubb's 565 Saison! That was funkadelic delish! Now rockin a double trouble from founders! Got two bacon wrapped sausage fatties goin on the smoker! Lovin summer!!

Went on a beer buying for taste test run . Goebel liquor and Robs world of beers .

Just had a Horny goat - Hopped up and horny . Bitter hoppy . If you like a bitter IPA then this is good I think . Not my cup of tea though .

I am now drinking a Grimbergen - Blonde Ale . Very good indeed . I do not know what them monks use but they do use it right . Can not pick out that flavor but it is nice . Nice also comes at a price . 11.2 ounces cost me 4 bucks .

Got a hoppin frog 22 oz for 10 bucks ,. hope it is good .

Hydro sample of skeeter pee. FG is .995 making this 10.9% ABV. I went ahead and sweetened this sample to get an idea of what the finished product will be like. Man, this stuff is going to be dangerous.

image-4208539312.jpg

Hydro sample of skeeter pee. FG is .995 making this 10.9% ABV. I went ahead and sweetened this sample to get an idea of what the finished product will be like. Man, this stuff is going to be dangerous.

Yes......yes it is. My advice? Start another batch as soon as you bottle this one.

Got some sun at the pool today and now I have a red face :-/ Also grilled up some fajitas and have been drinking my 70/ Scottish ale like its going out of style!

finsfan said:
not a bad beer but not sure why i got this in a mix six when i had so many other good choices

Meh-beers happen. As much as I try, I always end up with one in a mix-six. I guess it's the thrill of the hunt that gets you.

finsfan said:
not a bad beer but not sure why i got this in a mix six when i had so many other good choices

I've never been thrilled by anything from Abita. It took all I had to make it through one of their mixed packs without just dumping everything.

Back