North Conway, NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was going to suggest that, as its my hometown, but you mentioned north conway and given the 40 min drive, didn't think you'd get over there.
agree its pretty good, nothing exceptional there, but better than 99% of the beer that gets served in that valley.

If you're anywhere near North Conway and you don't go to Ebinezers over in Lovel (sp?)Maine... you need to be taken out back and beaten with a wooden stick.

the NH/Maine line is right there and Ebinerzer's is only like 15 minutes away. Beer Advocates 2008 Best Beer Bar in the United States.

GO.

Moat is good times too. Say hi to Will if you go.

I was actually on Loon Mountain which I believe is in Lincoln, but I think it is just the next town over from North Conway isn't it?

yes, you were in lincoln. north conway is the next real town to the east, but its about a 30+ minute drive up and over what amounts to a mountain pass in NH.

Lincoln to North Conway on the Kancamangus Highway is a beautifully scenic drive. In the warmer months, a dip in the Swift River is also worthwhile.

Dude, I'm sorry I did not see your post earlier, as I am very familiar with the area. Moat Mountain Brewery is a good stop in North Conway. I have never been to the place in Lovell, though. Maybe this weekend.

Yah, Moat MT is really good, i was there about two months ago. thay have some killer BBQ too.huge portions, A+ food and beer!!

. I have never been to the place in Lovell, though. Maybe this weekend.

If you go and you get to meet the owner Chris (there's a 99.9% chance you will... he hangs out with everying in the bar), mention to him that you heard "Black Albert was pretty decent..." and that you heard "that Earthmonk stuff was ok".

His head will explode and he'll start pouring you about 75 samples of everything he owns.... including the Black Albert and Earthmonk... two of the best beers I've ever had.

He's a tremendous guy... and a lot of fun to hang out with and talk about beer.

Back