how many ounce of IPA can we drink on IPAday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steber

Reaction score
As most of us know today is IPA day. Not sure if this was done yet but let's see if we can keep a total of how many ounces of IPA is being drank on this glorious day! Feel free to start! I'll add my totals once quiting time rolls around!

IPA Day - http://ipaday.org/announcing-ipa-day/ - not that I need a reason to drink IPAs but I may have to indulge in more than one today after work in tribute to what is my favourite style.
I'm going to pick up a bottle of Driftwood's Fat Tug, Phillips Amnesiac IPA, and maybe a bottle of Sierra Nevada's IPA as well. And I guess a taste or two of my own homebrewed IPA.

Some reading material for you to go along with your IPAs today - Fifty Shades of IPA - http://www.reluctantscooper.co.uk/2012/08/fifty-shades-of-ipa.html

Still working here, but when I get off I plan to start with a pint of my own Thain's Draught Rye IPA, and then share a bomber of Deschutes Hop Henge IPA with the wife over dinner. And then, who knows?

Happy #IPADay, party people. :mug:

I'm going to "Stone Ruination Domination" tonight at my local iTap. Ruination, double dry hopped ruination, 10th anniversary ruination and a ruination cask with chinook all on tap. Plus about 35 other IPA's on tap. Should be a terrible morning.

okay well quiting time came and gone.. lets get this started.

28 ounces - my homebrew 60 min clone
12 ounces - New Belgium ranger IPA
24 ounces - Bells two hearted ale
12 ounces - DuClaw Hellrazer
------------
76 ounces so far

Please add your counts!

okay well quiting time came and gone.. lets get this started.

28 ounces - my homebrew 60 min clone
12 ounces - New Belgium ranger IPA
24 ounces - Bells two hearted ale
12 ounces - DuClaw Hellrazer
------------
76 ounces so far

Please add your counts!

24oz ranger ipa at twin peaks sa,tx

that's 100+

16 oz Surly Furious, 12 oz Summit Saga IPA

= 128 oz

48 oz of local Karbach brewery's Hopadillo! Plus one of their rodeo clowns (12oz), so 60 oz and I'm done

HopadilloCan.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

48 oz of local Karbach brewery's Hopadillo! Plus one of their rodeo clowns (12oz), so 60 oz and I'm done

HopadilloCan.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Back