A Winning Combination: Beer and ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kangaroo Balls... Thanks Aussies.

An Australian family favourite - the perfect bar accessory for anyone who likes to impress their mates with their toys.
This, is a genuine kangaroo scrotum folks, if you click on the picture to enlarge it you'll notice an abundance of hair... yes, the kangaroo has hairy balls too!

http://www.univenter.com/p_kangaroo_scrotum_bottle_opener.html

order_kangaroo_scrotum_bottle_opener1234.jpg

A friend of mine brought some back from a trip he took. They have become my default bottle opener because of the conversation factor:D

It is funny you started this thread, I was just about to do the same after getting that bottle opener.

Don't know if anyone has ever tried kangaroo meat but it is some of the best meat you will ever have! Got some sitting in my freezer right now actually! (that is, meat completely not from an area listed above)

PETA's gonna lock that one down :D, next thing you know, homebrewers will be in the news when their Kangaroo-balls bottle openers get red paint thrown on them.

I love the first picture when you click on that link:

p_kangaroo.jpg

He's like "Hey b**ches, what's up?"

Brewsmith said:
????

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

:confused:

Oh, there's worse things to open a brew with on a kangaroo:D :p :D

The ad say's used as good luck charms......tell that to the kangaroo!!

Anyone who wants to make one of these openers as a DIY project. Come over to my place, I have about 2,000 kangaroos within 5 miles of my house... and I live in town.

Back