What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meyer Lemon Mead

SAM_2754.jpg

It's good. Sweet but good. I almost picked up another four pack today but resisted.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Having a black ipa with lunch.
Hey fin, I'm still on the fence about Black IPA. Out of all commercial examples I thought Wookey Jack was the best, but I'm still undecided. Is your recipe good? I'd like to brew one myself, and if I don't like it, then I know I can just write off the whole style.

My HB blonde - I will continue to drink between the water heater busting, the lack of service technician that has yet to even schedule an appointment for me, work being truly terrible...I am drinking. :mad: :(

Hey fin, I'm still on the fence about Black IPA. Out of all commercial examples I thought Wookey Jack was the best, but I'm still undecided. Is your recipe good? I'd like to brew one myself, and if I don't like it, then I know I can just write off the whole style.

the base recipe is pretty good I think, but if I did it again I wouldnt use all simcoe. I can PM you the recipe tonight when I get home.

Back