Mmm, fresh draught beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopheadNJ

Reaction score
I don't know if there's anything better. Yesterday, I picked up a 5gal keg of Sierra Nevada's '09 Celebration Ale. SO good! Says it was kegged on 10/1, the store I bought it from received their shipment that morning. Not bad service for being 2,800mi from Chico, Ca. Wish I could have a pint now..

On another note, I'm brewing my first 2 AG batches on Sunday. Can't wait to get those fermented out & kegged! I've been slackin' on homebrew & commercial kegs as of late. Times are changing though...

$62.50 - Boonton Liquor Outlet in Boonton, NJ.

They usually have a pretty good selection of kegs, more so in the summer but yesterday they had. SN CA/PA, Sam Adams Winter Lager, Victory Prima Pils/Golden Monkey/Hop Devil/Storm King Stout, Troegs Hopback, and a few others. All in all pretty good. Lots of single bottles & harder to find sixers.

I had bought a 6-pack of SNCA the day before at another liquor store. The draft version tastes so much cleaner(?) in my opinion. Maybe the bottles need some more time to mellow?

Back