• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chillus Convolutus near Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamreef

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am selling my Chillus Convolutus. It has only been used about 10 times. It works amazingly well, but I have decided to go back to an immersion chiller. I bought the basic model which sells for $189 and added flare fittings so that it can be adapted to any other connector you wish. It currently has one 1/2" mpt and one 1/2" fpt fitting, but you could replace these with any fitting you choose that has a 3/4" male flare on the the other end.

The picture below shows the unit with quick disconnects and thermometer.

chiller.JPG

Morebeer price for the base unit is $189. Morebeer price with pipe thread fittings is $239 (theirs are soldered not flare).

I am pricing mine as follows:

$225 as pictured. Chiller, fittings, thermometer, quick disconnects
$205 I keep the quick disconnects
$180 I keep the quick disconnects and thermometer

Please post any questions here so that everyone can benefit from the answers. Please PM me with offers. I would prefer not to ship.

Hi all,

Feeling Christmassy and wanting to get this sold. Dropping the prices as follows:

$200 as pictured (thermometer and QD's included)
$180 no quick disconnects but you get the thermometer
$160 Just the chiller with the pipe thread fitting upgrade

I would still rather not ship.

Thanks!

Adam

adamreef said:
Hi all,

Feeling Christmassy and wanting to get this sold. Dropping the prices as follows:

$200 as pictured (thermometer and QD's included)
$180 no quick disconnects but you get the thermometer
$160 Just the chiller with the pipe thread fitting upgrade

I would still rather not ship.

Thanks!

Adam

Is that a shipped price?

Latest posts

Back