Greetings from Boulder, CO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoradoXJ13

Reaction score
Yes, the middle of the Granola Belt.

Two batches under my belt now (still haven't drank either yet though...)

Great forum so far, can't wait to learn more.

-Dan

Welcome Dan!

You're right, this is a great site! You find damn near everything you need to know here... Just not from me:p .

How's Boulder? I haven't been there for too long. Is Pearl St Brewing still in operation? Hopefully I can make my way out there again soon... I'm torn between that whole becoming a real adult and being a gypsy thing:D

Like I say, welcome home, you've found it!

-Hippie

Hippie said:
How's Boulder? I haven't been there for too long. Is Pearl St Brewing still in operation? Hopefully I can make my way out there again soon... I'm torn between that whole becoming a real adult and being a gypsy thing:D

-Hippie

Boulder is good, been here almost 6 years, I love the place, just can't stand most of the people....maybe I need to move, who knows...not the best place for a single 28 year old guy.

Never heard of Pearl St. Brewing...so I guess not, best beer around here is coming out of Mountain/Southern Sun Brewery and Oskar Blues (Lyoins) in my opinion. Boulder Brewery still makes some good ones of course.

Back