What to read first?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgladstonez

Reaction score
Hey! I signed up 4 the 1st time this week.

Please forgive me for asking, but I just thought I'd ask if someone could show me any posts that I should check out first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks in advance, Mike

This post has links and information about pretty much every aspect of brewing. You're of course more than welcome to ask any specific questions you might have, but that post has just about everything you need to know to get seriously into the hobby. Still, talking about it is fun, and you'll find many people here like to discuss all aspects of brewing, no matter how basic or complex.

There's masses of info around.

You can ask anything you want. Everyone's here because they like to learn, teach and talk about beer. Some even like to preach:D.
It's great that you want to read up first.

www.howtobrew.com is one of the best reads where you can get a good angle on the whole brewing thing.
Are you doing any brewing yet or just researching first?

I second the www.howtobrew.com and recommend buying the book. It makes a great reference tool and you can take it to the "library" with you.

Some day I'll get my PDF reader installed there. :)

Back