Fun game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xunedeinx

Reaction score
This is a pretty fun game, try it

called hittin the clubs. Basically gotta run your club. get bouncers, strippers and customers.
You also got to keep them happy, all the while fending off attacks, and placing your own attacks.

No, there is no spyware, no, nobody put me up to post this. i dont work for them, and i found this game 2 days ago. Plus, if you join i get cred for it, and i can help you out with anything. Im in the top 15 for a reason. one is im brutally evil to other players. Thats another story though.

http://hittintheclubs.com

Try it out, post your name here if you do.

Mines HadeS.

Yea, i just got banned also.

I was number 6.

You can blame me for knockin you out of top ten, sorry.

You got banned for abusing the referral system. All of your referrals got banned, too. I got un-banned by contacting the admin. Not sure if I'll continue playing...it really isn't that fun.

except that a majority of my referals were active people playing in that round. i went on AIM and some forums i frequent and asked friends to join.

Well, the admin on that site is pretty cool, and apparently I struck a nerve with my "not that fun" comment. I'm getting all kinds of advice on how to play well, and the people there are really nice. I think I'll give this game a little more time.

Back