You better give up HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo boo

Reaction score
Reading and posting to HBT WILL cause you to make better beer than you ever thought possible. All this great beer will cause you to drink more of it so you can brew more.
It's a plot to make all of us alcoholics. Before you know it, we'll be entering our brews in contests to see who made the best brews. This event will also cause us to consume more beer in the ever quest for the perfect pint.

Where in the heck were you guys 20 years ago? It would have saved me 16 years of drinking swill and poor homebrew, had I advise like the kind offered here back when.

I'm getting primed for tonights game in Detroit.

GO WINGS!:mug:

Hey you say alcoholic like it is a bad thing or like the word has some negative connotation to it. I say that as the drinking pubic we need to take that word back from "the man" so that it doesn't hold that connotation any more.

We should start saying things like yo what's up alcoholic, or how are my alcoholics doing today. And when teatotlers and other non drinkers say alcoholic we should look at them sideways and say "You can't use that word, that is our word!" we took it back from you and it now has a good meaning instead of your imposed bad meaning!

Latest posts

Back