Jolly Pumpkin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niquejim

Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now available in my area

La Roja – An artisan amber ale brewed in the Flanders tradition. Deep amber with earthy caramel, spice, and sour fruit notes developed through natural barrel aging. Unfiltered, unpasteurized and blended from barrels ranging in age from two to ten months.

Is it worth the $13.99 a bottle.
I can get Rodenbach or Duchesse for less than that.

Jolly Pumpkin is easily one of if not the best brewers in the US. Buy anything you find.

I am drinking a Biere de Mars from them as I type this.

Now available in my area

La Roja – An artisan amber ale brewed in the Flanders tradition. Deep amber with earthy caramel, spice, and sour fruit notes developed through natural barrel aging. Unfiltered, unpasteurized and blended from barrels ranging in age from two to ten months.

Is it worth the $13.99 a bottle.
I can get Rodenbach or Duchesse for less than that.

Have you tried la roja yet?
I will be drinking all three this week I will let you know what I think after that I have heard good things about jolly pumpkin though.

Tried this this weekend:

Oro de Calabaza – Brewed in the Franco-Belgian tradition of strong golden ales. Spicy and peppery with a gentle hop bouquet and the beguiling influence of wild yeast.

GABF 2004 Gold Medal & GABF 2005 Bronze

Year round production
8% Alc./Vol.
750ml bottles - 12 case

Another homerun from Jolly Pumpkin.

I've never had a bad beer from Jolly Pumpkin. Probably my favorite brewery in the U.S. right now. I just had a Fuego del Otono a few nights ago. Outstanding!

Back