Looking for Northern Indiana AG Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I am still trying to get to AG. However I am hesitant to buy/make all the hardware necessary until I am more familiar with the process. I am looking for someone in northern Indiana who is brewing AG and would be willing to have me over for a "lesson". I would be willing to provide funds for ingredients. I think I have a pretty good understanding but before I go spending a bunch of time and effort I wouldn't mind seeing the procees in person at least once. Anyone interested?

Sorry, I can't help. But if you're ever in the UP, you have an open invitation to come over and brew and have a few homebrews. That goes for everyone on the forum. I have all the equipment needed and love to brew, so it might be worth your while!

Unfortunately, since I live about 5 hours or more from civilation, no one ever takes me up on the offer.

I usually go to the U.P. a few times a year , I may have to bring more homebrew with me next time . Though Im 5 hours from the bridge as it is lol ( Brownstown Twsp. ) S. of Detroit but we still have deer in the woods for now .

Sorry I am down south, Bloomington. If you are ever down this way i would be more than happy to have a cold one and talk AG, with you. Maybe i could get a couple of guys together for a road trip, or if you want our Homebrew Club always has brewdays and you would be more than welcome to join us.

Cheers

Thanks for the invites. Maybe if I can't find someone closer it might be worth a trip. I could see a fishing trip in my future....mmmm...Lake Superior orrrr...Patoka??? Decisions..Decisions....

I am in Ft Wayne, and I am an AG brewer... I am moving to INDY in a few months and have to build up a little stash. I was looking today at what I want to brew... I am thinking of a Winter Spiced Ale and a Honey Kolsch... Id be brewing them in the coming three weeks, if I get a chance.

Here are my pics... http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/PolTavern/

Rob

The Pol said:
I am in Ft Wayne, and I am an AG brewer... I am moving to INDY in a few months and have to build up a little stash. I was looking today at what I want to brew... I am thinking of a Winter Spiced Ale and a Honey Kolsch... Id be brewing them in the coming three weeks, if I get a chance.

Here are my pics... http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/PolTavern/

Rob

That would be awesome, let me know when and where. I am in Angola, so 45 minutes and I'm there. even if you don't have the time to brew but would be willing to show me your equipment setup would be great.
Thanks.

I am an AG Brewer and I live in Coldwater, just over the line by Kinderhook,Rose lake area.

im in indianapolis. i brew all grain, and usually brew a batch about every two weeks. i got a kegerator with three kegs of all grain homebrew on tap. PM me, and come on down any weekend. we can do it tomorrow, or saturday, or next weekend, whatever, it's freaking beer. i'm flexible for it.

lol

brian

I will have to let you know, we just sold our house (close in 30 days) and our new home is just a hole in Indianapolis... I may be brewing in an alley somewhere!

Back