long time lurker, first time poster from Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosper

Reaction score
love the boards here, and I think I'm going to start participating a bit more than simply reading all the good stuff you're all doing here.

I've been brewing all-grain for about 3 years now, and have about 50 full-scape brews under my belt (and countless smaller 1-3 gallon 'experimental' brews). The majority of my beers are british-style ales of moderate gravity. I enjoy the occasional wet coast hop-bomb, but it's far from my mainstay.

My main problem is that I enjoy brewing too much, and usually have a large surplus of beer around because I can't drink it all as fast as I brew it, and most of my friends are 'lucky lager' type beer drinkers.

Time to join a club and share your beer with people who will appreciate it.

I once had a someone call me his new best friend as long as free beer is involved.

yeah, there's a local club here in Edmonton that I've been meaning to check out, but time constraints have not allowed me to attend a meeting so far.

Hello Propser,
Glad to see another westerner on the brew forum. If I can be of some help let me know. I have a summer hop sale on right now, come by the site and check it out.
HD

Back