I wish my kids did this well...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieT

Reaction score
So my first year cascades finally are tall enough to train so I setup the climbing ropes for them yesterday evening and just gently looped the bines around the rope.. This after noon they have tighten up and wound around the rope 6 rotations.. I think they grew 2 inches in length overnight.. I wish my kids were that easy to train..

Heck, I am trying to get all my other garden plants to watch the hops for some rapid-growing tips. Plant some lettuce seeds and you are eating salad for Sunday dinner.

So my first year cascades finally are tall enough to train so I setup the climbing ropes for them yesterday evening and just gently looped the bines around the rope.. This after noon they have tighten up and wound around the rope 6 rotations.. I think they grew 2 inches in length overnight.. I wish my kids were that easy to train..

Same thing happened to me. I trained up mine on Sunday, and when I looked at them again the next day, they had wound themselves tightly. I scratched my head at first because I didn't remember wrapping them that tightly and some binds I didn't remember wrapping at all!

Back