Breweries in Maine to Visit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilliamWS

Reaction score
So I'm going with the family to Maine (Kennebunk) for a week and want to visit some breweries while I'm there. I'll probably only have time to hit a few. So, apart from Allagash (definitely going), who's making the best brews up there?

id definitely go to maine beer co, its even on the same street as allagash. portland is full of breweries/brewpubs: rising tide, shipyard, sebago, grittys, and peak organic are also there among others, but allagash & maine beer co are the tops

Shipyard is in Portland. My brother got me hooked with craft beers with their Prelude about 10 years ago.

id definitely go to maine beer co, its even on the same street as allagash. portland is full of breweries/brewpubs: rising tide, shipyard, sebago, grittys, and peak organic are also there among others, but allagash & maine beer co are the tops

This. Try Maine Beer Co's Lunch IPA.

Back