ANyone brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autoferret

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

Just got back into the contry from a business trip so i bottled my 2 batches that i didn't have time for. So its time to brew more beer to fill these empty carboys?

Anyone else brewing today or this week?

Nick

I brewed yesterday. Did up a fat tire clone, and I have my applevein getting rdy to bottle in a few days!

We're brewing tomorrow,an ESB from the Beertools recipe generator(free version,works great).Then we're doing a lager a couple days later depending on lager yeast arriving in the mail.Keepin' all the fermenters full:p .
Cheers:mug:

Newguy, I have a Fat Tire clone going into my secondary tomorrow. Should be awesome in a few weeks.

yeah I'm excited about this one. its SWMBO birthday beer. She loves fat tire so this was my intro into...."well you let me spend all this money on this hobbie!" so needless to say she is excited that I'm brewing her some beer.

Question Chuck...what type of hops did you use in your clone? I've seen some varying styles of hops used in diffrent FT clones. You are doing the amber clone correct? if so what hops did you use and what ammount?

cheers,

Brewing a cappuccino stout today and a DFH 60 min clone Sun. when my starter will be ready. SWMBO has already been warnned that the house is going to reek this weekend. To cold to open the windows.
By the way, these are going to be my first A.G.s

I need to move my Copper ale either tonight or tomorrow to prepare for a High gravity high hopped IPA and a New Castle clone this weekend. Two batches!

Back