4th of July Sale + 10% OFF ALL KEG KITS HBT Exclusive - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a code please. if we wanted to customize something is it best to call or is the code only for the prepackaged kits (i.e. i was looking to upgrade to the dual outlet tapright but still wanted to get the second distributor).

I would greatly appreciate the 10% off code. Looking to place an order today! Thank you

Code please! SWMBO green-lighted the keezer build provided I install a dedicated apricot wheat faucet.

Wow, two daughters being married in a three month period. I have two daughters and I can't imagine the money and drama involved with this! I just sent you the code, but you may need more than a 10% off code. You are a brave man. Good luck with the weddings.
Todd

with a couple of daughters getting married in the next 3 months I can definitely use this deal code

Code please!

Love the look of your portable kits and really glad that you guys started making the paintball regulators again. Time to pull the trigger! (paintball pun intended)

Back