lets see your full Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
IMG_0916.jpg

5 are friends. They tend to forget there's. Love having good Brew Buddy's

yes there are 16, and 3gal in a barrel that isn't in the photo

Got a bananas foster beer going right now, it smells soooo good!

Primary:
209006_10100998100989868_781506980_n.jpg

and secondary with the bananas, rum and vanilla
270954_10101001492732788_1708946057_n.jpg

The carboy has Cream Ale brewed Sunday and the pail has a Hop Head DIPA that is being kegged Friday.
The carboy is in the Cool-Brewing bag at 63 degrees but the Hop Head is in a swamp cooler at 66. Tain't easy brewing in the summer time but a man's gotta drink.

Gotta be a fellow Who Dat! brewing Banana's Foster! Love it! Want to share the recipe?

IMG_1083Large.JPG

IMG_1084Large.JPG

The carboy has Cream Ale brewed Sunday and the pail has a Hop Head DIPA that is being kegged Friday.
The carboy is in the Cool-Brewing bag at 63 degrees but the Hop Head is in a swamp cooler at 66. Tain't easy brewing in the summer time but a man's gotta drink.

Gotta be a fellow Who Dat! brewing Banana's Foster! Love it! Want to share the recipe?

Haha, it's actually someone else's recipe that's on the site.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/bananas-foster-creamy-ale-all-grain-pic-intensive-291125/

I'd definitely recommend it though! Good luck beating the heat.

how do you like the col brewing bag? I ferment/ brew in the basement never have a problem getting to hot but thought about easy temp control

Sadly this is the only one I currently have and it will be bottled up today. Guess I have some work to do. Heat Stroke IPA cold crashing along with its fridge mates.

IMAG0443.jpg

Hey Paulie. What is that attached to your bottom fermenter?

That's the temp probe that goes through the fridge wall to a johnson controls temp controller. I've found the best way to keep everything at the temp I want is to tape the probe to the side of the container with bubble wrap on one side. Reads the temp great.

You have some trial batches going in all those small fermenters

Yup! I call it the Blonde Experiment. The control (base recipe) is in the growlers. Top right has a quart of beet juice from freshly juiced beets along with some of the juice cooked down to a syrup. My wife and a few friends really liked Magic Hat Wacko and were sad they don't make it anymore. We may have used too much beet juice though, we'll see! haha Top left has dried apricots added, middle has dried apples and lemongrass, and the bottom has dried pineapples and thyme. Oh and the Ale pale is Chocolate Almond Stout, biscotti anyone?

Yup! I call it the Blonde Experiment. The control (base recipe) is in the growlers. Top right has a quart of beet juice from freshly juiced beets along with some of the juice cooked down to a syrup. My wife and a few friends really liked Magic Hat Wacko and were sad they don't make it anymore. We may have used too much beet juice though, we'll see! haha Top left has dried apricots added, middle has dried apples and lemongrass, and the bottom has dried pineapples and thyme. Oh and the Ale pale is Chocolate Almond Stout, biscotti anyone?

Very nice. Have you had the Evil Twin, Biscotti Break IStout man it is good. Like the apple and lemongrass that sounds cool as well. The only cool crazy brew a friend ad I have right now is a Belgian Trippel that we Amarillo hoped all the way through 10 of it is straight up and 10 is now sitting on Lacto, and Brett. Doing a porter tonight. That we will add Blackberrys too.

Sorry its a dark picture, but my ferm fridge has a 10 gal corney, a 7.5 gallon pail and 2 6.5's going currently at 48 deg.
fermfridge.jpg

I try and buy stuff form the srap yard every time I go but they keep saying they don't have a retail sales license. Tried getting a three bay sink last time.

I love having full fermenters :tank: Here's mine as of now. Was going to rent out my basement but decided not to so now I have to move it all back... yay! Sorry for the crappy Ipad pic...
photo-56414.jpg

All 2.5 gallon batches. Cider 3.5 gallon
Left: Honey Pumpkin Porter
Middle: IPA
Right: Hard Cider

Got myself a vanilla oatmeal stout and a pumpkin ale in the works! Just a few more days to go till kegging day!

image-3631852132.jpg

Back