What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Channel66 said:
I think we officially killed this thread for the night. I'm on the east coast where the hell are you left coasters.

I don't know.
When I first joined this forum, it seemed like Friday and Saturday nights were super busy in this thread. Now it's not the same. I always wonder where everyone is and more importantly why aren't they drinking!

Only the best.

image-2165802804.jpg

Redspringer said:
My very own first home brew....ever....I'm and I'm pretty stoked about it!

An American IPA. Tastes pretty darn good as well...

Looks good! Welcome to homebrewing!

It's good to still have you with us. I hope all is well despite everything from this week.
On a side note, do you think the guy that started this thread is the guy we met at Petrol? ;)
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f163/beer-ejaculate-426012/

No. Not the same guy. Its not actual ejaculate lol. Thanks wes. Ill slowly get over it but it was extremely rough especially seeing him in his house. First grand parent to go and wont be the last. Its going to be a rough couple years.

Still drinking some bourbon.

image-63884009.jpg

Watching The Dark Knight Rises and trying to decide who's hotter. Anne Hathaway or Marion Cotillard.

DisturbdChemist said:
No. Not the same guy. Its not actual ejaculate lol. Thanks wes. Ill slowly get over it but it was extremely rough especially seeing him in his house. First grand parent to go and wont be the last. Its going to be a rough couple years.

I understand. It's never easy. I've lost both grandfathers. One in 93 and the other in 2010. Had to watch both of them suffer slowly from cancer and the effects from treatment only to never get better. And one grandmother is fading fast just from old age. I hate for anyone to feel the pain from the loss of a loved one.

I understand. It's never easy. I've lost both grandfathers. One in 93 and the other in 2010. Had to watch both of them suffer slowly from cancer and the effects from treatment only to never get better. And one grandmother is fading fast just from old age. I hate for anyone to feel the pain from the loss of a loved one.

It is never easy even when you see it coming. Cancer came back to finish the job sadly. 2 months to the day fighting and he couldnt hold on. Being 84. He lived a long life

NIZZLE said:
So your sending me that glass right? I knew you were the ****

I would gladly send you this glass if it wasn't part of a gift set my wife bought for me.
Tell you what, I'll wax dip the bottle of Whataburger ketchup I send you. ;)

WesleyS said:
Still drinking some bourbon.

Watching The Dark Knight Rises and trying to decide who's hotter. Anne Hathaway or Marion Cotillard.

2 of those and it shouldn't matter

DisturbdChemist said:
It is never easy even when you see it coming. Cancer came back to finish the job sadly. 2 months to the day fighting and he couldnt hold on. Being 84. He lived a long life

Now you can remember the good times with him.
My thoughts are definitely with you and your family.

Back