Wedding Brew Label ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
So it appears as if a bunch of people have brewed as either gifts or take home favors for weddings and I was thinking of doing the same for mine - granted its over a year out - but I want to get an idea of what some people have done for labels

So if you have brewed for a wedding a done a custom label for it and can post it it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

I have not brewed a wedding beer, even though I'm getting married in May. I have plans for one in the next few weeks. But I saw that great Clemson Paw you have as your avatar and had to reply, class of 05 and 08. Go Tigers!

I have not brewed a wedding beer, even though I'm getting married in May. But I saw that great Clemson Paw you have as your avatar and had to reply. Go Tigers!

Go Tigers! I graduated in December 2008

Here is a label I did for my fiancee's cousin's wedding. I gave them a few bottles with this label on it.

I also made a version of the 10-10-10 BGS for my wedding in October. I'm using that beer for the toast instead of champagne. The way I figure - minimal investment in time/amount of beer and if people don't like it, its only a small glass. I haven't had time to sit down and design a label for that beer yet. I didn't want to provide all of the beer, or brew up a bunch as favors. If its a larger wedding, that can end up being a LOT of beer.

endless_summer_kolsch.jpg

I'm not too artistic so I like keeping my labels pretty primitive.. usually just some words and some clipart. It's homebrew so it should look amateur. Besides, it's what's inside that counts!
I just brewed a batch for my friend's wedding in March and it's just the name of the batch, a bride and groom icon from the internet, the date of the wedding, and a little "brewed in celebration note" I always use MS paint (the one that comes with windows) and print them 9 per sheet.

I'm not too artistic so I like keeping my labels pretty primitive.. usually just some words and some clipart. It's homebrew so it should look amateur..

I'm in the graphics/printing industry, so by default I have to disagree. I also don't expect everyone to be graphic designers either.

Ah nice, a fellow designer on the site... maybe we should corner the home brew industry for label making. :)

... though sadly I don't get to print on something like that. :D

Back