Difference between men and women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Well... I would guess that people have seen this before, but I just love it.

lifeexplained.jpg

Ize said:
Doesn't matter, just for the love of God, don't touch ANY of the red ones....
Ize

I agree... especially that one on the bottom twards the right.... thats got DANGER written all over it.....

Beer Snob said:
I agree... especially that one on the bottom twards the right.... thats got DANGER written all over it.....

Exactly what I was thinking. Something about that one just SCREAMS of trouble. I'm betting there's some heavy duty amperage attached to that one. :D

Quote: the_bird C'mon man, don't you want to earn your red badge of courage?

I think I'd rather all my parts stay attached TYVM. ;)

Ize

I was just sitting here wondering what the back of that thing looks like.

I've always been interested in the womans rear...just considering.....

homebrewer_99 said:
You guys really don't know Jack about women...place them all on HIGH and HOLD ON!!!!

Yeah, Right. Your the guy that works with exposives and is use to the load noises:rockin:

You voluntarily go to war zones too I hear.:D

Sir Sudster said:
Yeah, Right. Your the guy that works with exposives and is use to the load noises:rockin:

You voluntarily go to war zones too I hear.:D
You betcha, uh huh!:D

Weapons mostly, but sometimes I get to play with 1,840 lbs (that's POUNDS) of C4 every once in a while.:D

Sometimes I just can't see retiring in less than 3 years...maybe I'll become "normal"? NAH!!!

Back