Invite your friends with ease?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, mine talking to me right now. His name is Helles and he's saying, "DUDE! refill me QUICK! Your glass of me is almost empty."

I've been thinking I really need a 15 foot beer line attached to my party tap so I can refill without having to leave the couch. Hmm.. Maybe I'll just move the keg over here.....

Dennys Fine Consumptibles said:
Yes, mine talking to me right now. His name is Helles and he's saying, "DUDE! refill me QUICK! Your glass of me is almost empty."

I've been thinking I really need a 15 foot beer line attached to my party tap so I can refill without having to leave the couch. Hmm.. Maybe I'll just move the keg over here.....

Man, then you'd have the computer AND the keg tied into the couch... You know that means a catheter or a bed pan are all that's left don't you? :D

Ize

Ize said:
Man, then you'd have the computer AND the keg tied into the couch... You know that means a catheter or a bed pan are all that's left don't you? :D

Ize

OK, once I finally stopped laughing... Yeah, but catheters look like they hurt. Maybe if the couch had a built in toilet. Just flip up the couch cushion.

Actually running the toilet every so often is how I'm getting my exercise. Gotta stay healthy after all. Gulp..Ahhhhh.

Speaking of pissing. I find I have to piss left often when drinking home brew, but cheap store bought, especially BMC-LM, and there spawn, I piss every bottle.

OK, once I finally stopped dlaughing... Yeah, but catheters look like they hurt. Maybe if the couch had a built in toilet. Just flip up the couch coushin.

Actually running the toilet every so often is how I'm getting my exercise. Gotta stay healthy after all. Gulp..Ahhhhh.

Speaking of pissing. I find I have to piss left often when drinkning home brew, but cheap store bought, especially BMC-LM, and there spawn, I piss every bottle.

Hells Bells... I never thought of telling people I was getting my exercise when I was getting up to take a leak... Dammit, I could have been keeping the Doc off my a$$ all this time....

However, you bring up a good point, I piss like a racehorse no matter the beer, (bladder the size of a pea apparently) but now I have to throw in the "homebrew factor"... would I piss less on a homebrew-only diet? Hmmm...

Then again maybe I just drink too much.... :D

Ize

Chairman Cheyco said:
What is "too much?" Your words are strange to me.

Your pardon please. The midget who lives under the stairs jumped on while I was in the bathroom and began typing nonsense....

He's been properly bowled, (I picked up the split) and all is normal again...

(Now when someone figures out what the hell THAT (normal) is, I'm bailing and going to live with pygmies someplace... I hear they brew GREAT beer....)

:drunk:

Ize

Speaking of pissing. I find I have to piss left often when drinking home brew, but cheap store bought, especially BMC-LM, and there spawn, I piss every bottle.

Since your pissing left often ..try aiming to the right just a bit..may help.

Back