Restaurant.com NEW coupon code!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
It is CUPID Valid from 2-3-09 to 2-9-09. The FTD coupon is good through 3-31-09

You will get 50% off any $25 gift card. So you get a $25 gift card for $5!! You will also recieve a $15 coupon code for FTD Flowers just in time for Valentines Day.

Nice, wish more of the restaurants I frequently went to had this. I may try a couple new restaurants though. Make sure you look at the restrictions (Some are n/a on friday/saturday etc).

I bought a bunch of stuff on using that last code you posted, and while I'm still happy about the deal, it isn't the same as buying a gift card the way I was thinking of it. You can only use one coupon per visit.

I have never even heard of this site. Has anyone here used it? What is the code for 50% off?

I've used restaurant.com before, it's a great deal. The deals range in different amounts, one example is buying a $25 off your meal coupon for $10 (and you have to spend at least $35 at the restaurant), so it's an automatic $15 bucks off your meal.

But they always have even better deals like 50% off or 70% off your coupon purchase if you enter in the special code, so you can now get a $25 off your meal coupon for only $5 bucks, so an automatic $20 dollar savings on your meal.

I use them all the time... the coupon code is CUPID, as stated in the OP. I love the site... we use them all the time. I also used the $15 FTD rebate to get wifey something nice for Vday to be delivered to the house since I will be out flying that entire week and not be returning home until after the holiday.

If you have a Discover card, you can go to the Discover website and link to Restaurant.com through them, you will get 20% cash back on everything you spend at Restaurant.com on your Discover card. So, $25 gift card for $10, then apply the CUPID code and get it for $5, then take 20% off that... so $4 for $25 off your dinner.

Like I said, I use them all the time... we out out like royalty for pennies on the dollar with this site. Instead of spending $35 on a nice dinner, I spend $4+$10... so $14 while the sap next to me spends $35. Sucka...

ty, didnt untderstand that at first. I'l be trying this site out then. too bad I don't have a discover card.

Back